Chancellor provides freedom and comfort required in your everyday workspace. This cabin range defines a space that reflects your organizational values of leadership, delegation, vision, and direction.
It is ideal for medium and small enterprises, branch offices, start-ups and site offices. The angular form of the main table along with angular modesty imparts a unique visual language to it.
- Economical and well-designed furniture
- Have the flexibility to personalize it
- Enough leg-space for free movement of the user because of the recessed gable end in the return table
- The power access is through a wire-manager squeeze
- The back display also comes with a glass door which helps in keeping the display clean in non-AC environments
- Easy to maintain because of its minimal components and sleek gable ends
Main Table: Table Top – The table top is made of 43mm thick pre-laminated Particle board from the visible side. The user side is of 25mm thick prelam particle board.
Modesty panel – The Modesty has a prismatic shape and it matches the table top colour along with a designer Slate Grey prismatic back.
Understructure – The understructure is made of 43mm thick prelaminated Particle board from the visible side
Switches – Wire management can be provided in side table, but no provision of mounting switches
Side Table: Table Top – The table top is made of 25mm thick prelam particle board designed to match main table
Understructure – The understructure is made of 25mm thick prelaminated Particle board
Tabletop – 43mm thick from visible side
Gable End – 43mm thick Dual tone gable end from visible side
Modesty – 18mm thick Dual tone modesty