HANGOUT – A complete Hostel Furniture Range that adds a definite character to the student’s room.
Designed to last and withstand multi-handling by students, HANGOUT gives a homely feel of warmth or comfort. Available in an array of product offerings, this definitive range is ergonomically designed to fulfill the complete Hostel room requirement.
HANGOUT range is a perfect complement for all hostel furniture requirements. Designed for comfort, this furniture range is crafted with special rounded corners for safe usage.
- The study table can have pin-up and marker as an accessory to organize yourself and the overhead storage above it offers easy access to the reading material.
- The wardrobe has a hanger rod for optimum utilization of space and a separate drawer for keeping valuable accessories like wallet, mobile, etc for safe storage.
- This sturdy yet aesthetically designed range is sure to make each room come alive, making your space a perfect hang out.
- Spruce up your accommodations for paying guest and guest houses with HangOut extended the range of Double Bed and Dressing Table.
- This functionally complete range creates an ambiance of freedom combined with nostalgia as you chit-chat with your friends, discuss your future plans, get excited over the coming days and gear up for the opportunities beckoning you. A perfect solution for all hostel furniture requirements of educational institutions – a home away from home.
- The range comprises:
- Single/Double Bed
- Side Table
- Study Table
- Over Head Unit
- Marker & Pinup Tile
- Dressing Table
- Application Areas:
- Guest Houses
- Paying Guest Accommodations
- Transit Accommodations
- Service Apartments
- Staff Quarters
Design – It is developed for Straight, Curved both in flat & steps flooring type which has to be grouted.
Table top – 25mm thick prelam particle board with PVC edge banding
Height – 740mm
Understructure – 63mm dia pipe with necessary materials for grouting Grouting components in powder coating finish of 50-60 mircons DFT.
Legs – Specially designed for providing straight and curved class rooms
Wire Management – Wire management provisions are provide for individual users Provision for wire management through the leg and 4 module switch mounting cut-outs provided for individual user.
Space conditions – Straight Line seating arrangement for flat / step flooring Curved Hall Installation with Minimum radius of 5000mm to be considered