GODREJ HOME LOCKER RITZ DIGITAL
Specially designed to offer superior security, Ritz comes with ‘i-buzz’- an inbuilt alarm system that alerts the user if the safe is tampered with and is available in two variants, Ritz Touchpad and Ritz Bio. The safe offers secure storage and convenient access to your cash, jewellery, important documents and other valuables.
- Material type: Mild steel, Shape: Cuboidal
- Motorised shooting bolts
- Enhanced battery life
- Non-volatile memory
- Soft lined interiors for superior touch and feel
- Option for anchoring and grouting for superior protection
- Advanced Strength – Upgrade to a worry free life with advanced strength lockers. Built with a double walled construction that is 100X stronger than regular wooden cupboards. It makes the burglar’s chances of success very slim
- Digital Lock – Our Digital Home Lockers will keep your valuables safe and secure! Lockers so smart that they auto-freeze after four consecutive wrong attempts.
- Anti-Theft Alarm – No burglar would ever want to touch this locker. The sensor in the locker sets off an alarm if someone attempts to break into it.
- Motorised locking mechanism – A smarter mechanism that adds fool-proof safety to your locker, unlike solenoid based locking systems. Watch here
- USB Power Backup – Can’t access your valuables because the batteries are weak and you can’t find the key? Just connect a USB to the locker providing an external power supply and voila, the safe is open!
- Auto Freeze – This feature automatically locks the Keypad in case the wrong password is entered consecutively.
- Override Key – The last thing you want is to be unable to access your important documents or valuables during an emergency. All our lockers come with override keys, enabling you to manually unlock the safe in emergencies like drained batteries or forgotten passwords.
- Low Battery Indicator – If the panel displays BA-LO, this indicates that the batteries are weak and it’s time to change them.
- Non Volatile Memory – Remembers your passcode and fingerprints even after a battery change
- Installing a safe – You can either grout the safe across the wall or have it anchored to the floor depending on your convenience to provide extra security to your valuables.