GODREJ HOME LOCKER NX PRO DIGITAL 40L
In today’s digital age, security too has kept pace. Godrej NX Pro Digi Home Lockers are designed for both, business and home use, they always provide strong security for your valuables. The digi lock Protects valuables with a unique 4 to 6-digit password. To add, it has a non – volatile memory that remembers the password even when the batteries are replaced. The safe is smart enough to freeze after 4 consecutive wrong attempts.
- Motorised Lock for Enhanced Safety
- USB & Key for Emergency Access
- Anchoring Provision for Installation
- Low Battery Indicator
- Enabled with a Master Password
- Pro Strength – The strong walls of our safe are 10X stronger than a wooden cupboard and will scare away any burglar! It would be safe to say that it is a perfect fit for your valuables.
- Digital Lock – Our Digital Home Lockers will keep your valuables safe and secure! Lockers so smart that they auto-freeze after four consecutive wrong attempts.
- Motorised locking mechanism – A smarter mechanism that adds fool-proof safety to your locker, unlike solenoid based locking systems. Watch here
- USB Power Backup – Can’t access your valuables because the batteries are weak and you can’t find the key? Just connect a USB to the locker providing an external power supply and voila, the safe is open!
- Auto Freeze – This feature automatically locks the Keypad in case the wrong password is entered consecutively.
- Override Key – The last thing you want is to be unable to access your important documents or valuables during an emergency. All our lockers come with override keys, enabling you to manually unlock the safe in emergencies like drained batteries or forgotten passwords.
- Low Battery Indicator – If the panel displays BA-LO, this indicates that the batteries are weak and it’s time to change them.
- Non Volatile Memory – Remembers your passcode and fingerprints even after a battery change
- Multi-bend construction – Its fully welded single metal multi-bend construction offers added security and superior strength.
- Installing a safe – You can either grout the safe across the wall or have it anchored to the floor depending on your convenience to provide extra security to your valuables.
- Indian Design no. – 319487-001