DUROFLEX VELOCITY POCKET SPRING
Designed to get you ready for tomorrow, Velocity makes for an ideal pocket spring mattress for those who seek a gentler support. The medium-firm mattress has the advanced support of the innovative 3-Zoned Active NRG Layer along.. The core of this mattress is a 3-zoned pocket with individually cased springs for zero motion transfer so that you and your partner’s movements don’t disturb each other. This mattress comes with a special anti-stress fabric that repels negative ions from the body for a positively charged sleep.
|Knitted fabric with Anti-Stress Technology
|Best Suited For
|People looking to wake up feeling energised with a pocket spring mattress that has zero motion transfer from the partner
|Zero Partner Disturbance
|3 Zoned Body Support
|5 Zoned Body Support
|Dual Side Usage
FEATURES AND MATERIAL
3 Zoned Active NRG Layer:-
Designed for optimum spinal alignment and zonal back support
Anti Stress Fabric:-
Infused with Carbon to repel negative ions for positively-charged sleep
3-Zoned Pocket Spring:-
Zonal pressure distribution and support with the right amount of bounce
Zero Motion Transfer:-
Stops motion from travelling across the mattress, letting your partner sleep undisturbed
- Single Size Available.
- Double Size Available.
- Queen Size Available.
- King Size Available.
- Customize Size Available
- KEEP IT PROTECTED:- To protect your mattress from dust, spillage and allergens always keep it covered. Best to use a mattress protector.
- DON’T FOLD YOUR MATTRESS:- Doing so may damage the construction of the mattress.
- DON’T FLIP OR TURN YOUR MATTRESS:- Do not flip or turn your mattress unless specified so.
- DON’T SMOKE IN BED:- It is advisable not to smoke in bed as it is a potential fire hazard.
- DON’T IRON ON THE MATTRESS:- This can cause serious damage to the outer fabric or the foam inside the mattress and is also a potential fire hazard.
- DEEP CLEAN YOUR MATTRESS:- To have your mattress stay fresh and hygienic it is best to get professional deep cleaning done bi-annually.
- AVOID LIQUID SPILLS:- Moisture can harm your mattress. It is best to use a waterproof mattress protector to combat this problem.