DUROFLEX TATVA NATURAL
Tatva is crafted using the goodness of two natural materials, natural latex and coir, to provide a sleep experience that is truly transcendent. The biodegradable latex layer which is naturally resilient and supportive forms the core of this mattress. This is further enhanced by the natural goodness and firm support for the high density coir layer. The special pin cores on the latex layer allow for air circulation keeping the mattress fresh and hygienic. Tatva comes with a rich fabric infused with natural cotton for a cool and soft finish.
|Coir + Latex Foam
|Luxe feel fabric with natural cotton
|Best Suited For
|People looking for an environment friendly mattress made from 100% natural latex with an additional coir layer for advanced support
|Zero Partner Disturbance
|3 Zoned Body Support
|5 Zoned Body Support
|Dual Side Usage
FEATURES AND MATERIAL
Natural Pin Core Latex:-
Toxin-free layer that is naturally supportive and cooling
Natural Cotton Fabric:-
Adds to the luxe feel and helps the mattress stay fresh and hygienic
Additional coir layer makes the mattress even more long lasting
Naturally ventilated, the mattress stays hygienic for long
- Single Size Available.
- Double Size Available.
- Queen Size Available.
- King Size Available.
- Customize Size Available
- KEEP IT PROTECTED:- To protect your mattress from dust, spillage and allergens always keep it covered. Best to use a mattress protector.
- DON’T FOLD YOUR MATTRESS:- Doing so may damage the construction of the mattress.
- DON’T FLIP OR TURN YOUR MATTRESS:- Do not flip or turn your mattress unless specified so.
- DON’T SMOKE IN BED:- It is advisable not to smoke in bed as it is a potential fire hazard.
- DON’T IRON ON THE MATTRESS:- This can cause serious damage to the outer fabric or the foam inside the mattress and is also a potential fire hazard.
- DEEP CLEAN YOUR MATTRESS:- To have your mattress stay fresh and hygienic it is best to get professional deep cleaning done bi-annually.
- AVOID LIQUID SPILLS:- Moisture can harm your mattress. It is best to use a waterproof mattress protector to combat this problem.