DUROFLEX PULSE MEMORY FOAM
Wake up fresh and energetic with Pulse, the high-performance memory foam mattress from the Energise series. It features a sturdy base of high precision cut ortho foam that acts as the support layer. There are two transition foam layers that add to the comfort of the mattress, topped by the pressure-relieving memory foam layer infused with lavender for a soothing sleep experience. The memory foam in this mattress is infused with lavender making it extra special. The aromatherapy properties of lavender soothes and relaxes to help you fall asleep faster.
|Foam + Memory Foam
|Knitted fabric with Anti-Stress Technology
|Best Suited For
|People looking to wake up feeling energised with a memory foam mattress with relaxing aromatherapy benefits
|Zero Partner Disturbance
|3 Zoned Body Support
|5 Zoned Body Support
|Dual Side Usage
FEATURES AND MATERIAL
3 Zoned Active NRG Layer:-
Designed for optimum spinal alignment and zonal back support
Advanced pressure relieve meets unmatchable plush comfort
For a relaxed sleep with aromatherapy benefits
High Density Foam:-
The support layer adds to the resilience and overall comfort
- Single Size Available.
- Double Size Available.
- Queen Size Available.
- King Size Available.
- Customize Size Available
- KEEP IT PROTECTED:- To protect your mattress from dust, spillage and allergens always keep it covered. Best to use a mattress protector.
- DON’T FOLD YOUR MATTRESS:- Doing so may damage the construction of the mattress.
- DON’T FLIP OR TURN YOUR MATTRESS:- Do not flip or turn your mattress unless specified so.
- DON’T SMOKE IN BED:- It is advisable not to smoke in bed as it is a potential fire hazard.
- DON’T IRON ON THE MATTRESS:- This can cause serious damage to the outer fabric or the foam inside the mattress and is also a potential fire hazard.
- DEEP CLEAN YOUR MATTRESS:- To have your mattress stay fresh and hygienic it is best to get professional deep cleaning done bi-annually.
- AVOID LIQUID SPILLS:- Moisture can harm your mattress. It is best to use a waterproof mattress protector to combat this problem.