Treat yourself to a sleep experience derived from the goodness of nature. Prana is a unique 3-zoned pocket spring mattress with a natural pin core latex layer. It is naturally ventilated and has high elasticity that when combined with the zonal support and bounce offered by the pocket spring layer offers the most enriching sleep experience.
The pocket spring layer also prevents movement from travelling across the mattress. Prana is enveloped in a luxe fabric infused with natural cotton for a soft, cool and truly natural sleep experience.
|Pocket Spring + Latex Foam
|Luxe feel fabric with natural cotton
|Best Suited For
|People looking for an environment friendly pocket spring mattress made from 100% natural latex with zero motion transfer from the partner
|Zero Partner Disturbance
|3 Zoned Body Support
|5 Zoned Body Support
|Dual Side Usage
FEATURES AND MATERIAL
Natural Pin Core Latex:-
Toxin-free layer that is naturally supportive and cooling
Natural Cotton Fabric:-
Adds to the luxe feel and helps the mattress stay fresh and hygienic
Additional coir layer makes the mattress even more long lasting
Naturally ventilated, the mattress stays hygienic for long
- Single Size Available.
- Double Size Available.
- Queen Size Available.
- King Size Available.
- Customize Size Available
- KEEP IT PROTECTED:- To protect your mattress from dust, spillage and allergens always keep it covered. Best to use a mattress protector.
- DON’T FOLD YOUR MATTRESS:- Doing so may damage the construction of the mattress.
- DON’T FLIP OR TURN YOUR MATTRESS:- Do not flip or turn your mattress unless specified so.
- DON’T SMOKE IN BED:- It is advisable not to smoke in bed as it is a potential fire hazard.
- DON’T IRON ON THE MATTRESS:- This can cause serious damage to the outer fabric or the foam inside the mattress and is also a potential fire hazard.
- DEEP CLEAN YOUR MATTRESS:- To have your mattress stay fresh and hygienic it is best to get professional deep cleaning done bi-annually.
- AVOID LIQUID SPILLS:- Moisture can harm your mattress. It is best to use a waterproof mattress protector to combat this problem.