DUROFLEX ENDURE SPRING
Just like Evoke from the Energise range, Endure is also a bonnell spring mattress but is finished with a smooth pillow top for added softness and comfort. The base is firm, courtesy the bonnell spring core of interconnected springs that provide bounce and long-lasting support. This is topped by the exclusive 3 zoned Active NRG layer that distributes pressure evenly to the three zones of your body. Endure comes with our special anti-stress fabric that keeps your body positively charged for a rich sleep experience.
|Knitted fabric with Anti-Stress Technology
|Best Suited For
|People looking to wake up feeling energised with a traditional spring mattress with soft cushiony feel
|Zero Partner Disturbance
|3 Zoned Body Support
|5 Zoned Body Support
|Dual Side Usage
FEATURES AND MATERIAL
3 Zoned Active NRG Layer:-
Designed for optimum spinal alignment and zonal back support
Anti Stress Fabric:-
Infused with Carbon to repel negative ions for positively-charged sleep
Bonnell Spring Layer:-
A durable firm core with extra resilience.
Experience ultra-soft comfort with the additional layer of plushness.
- Endure is a spring mattress designed to have you wake up feeling refreshed and energised
- Offers a uniform full body support
A bonnell spring pillow top mattress like Endure is ideal for people looking to wake up feeling energised with the best pillow top mattress that offers durable support with a cushiony feel. Being a comfy bonnell spring mattress, it ensures proper air circulation and provides maximum comfort for a deep sleep experience.
- Single Size Available.
- Double Size Available.
- Queen Size Available.
- King Size Available.
- Customize Size Available
- KEEP IT PROTECTED:- To protect your mattress from dust, spillage and allergens always keep it covered. Best to use a mattress protector.
- DON’T FOLD YOUR MATTRESS:- Doing so may damage the construction of the mattress.
- DON’T FLIP OR TURN YOUR MATTRESS:- Do not flip or turn your mattress unless specified so.
- DON’T SMOKE IN BED:- It is advisable not to smoke in bed as it is a potential fire hazard.
- DON’T IRON ON THE MATTRESS:- This can cause serious damage to the outer fabric or the foam inside the mattress and is also a potential fire hazard.
- DEEP CLEAN YOUR MATTRESS:- To have your mattress stay fresh and hygienic it is best to get professional deep cleaning done bi-annually.
- AVOID LIQUID SPILLS:- Moisture can harm your mattress. It is best to use a waterproof mattress protector to combat this problem.