X-Bench is a BIFMA certified – sleek and compact workstation to fit all your workspace needs.
Simple : Simple straight line form the basis of design for this system.
Minimal : Minimalistic design focuses on what is most important, knowing what to leave out and what to put in just where and just how.
Functional : Functionality in design comes from sensible construction techniques and good aesthetics.
- Innovative Mast & Power beam which is structural member as well as a wire carrier
- Designed to complement the hassle-free work style, it comes with an array of screen, storage & wire management options
- 50 x 50 Square MS Tube legs with beam wihich as as structural as well as wire carrying member
- XBench has also won the prestigious India Design Mark award for its clean and adaptable features
- Minimal components facilitating quick installation time.
Legs – 50x50mm square pipe made of 1.6mm thick CRCA powder coated
Beam – Designed to support the table top as well as carry wires horizontally
Screens – Fabric – 18mm thick MDF, 400mm Ht. with integrated accessory rail & pin-up strip of height 40mm Flexiscreen Screen Mounting brackets are made from LM-24 aluminium die casting. Bracket Caps made from polypropylene snap fitted. The assembly is bolted to table tops using pre-drilled & fitted inserts.
Levellers – Made of 100% recyclable nylon 6 M8 bolt insert
Wire management – Switches can be mounted on beam or patented DUO can be provided
Table top – 25mm thick prelam particle board with 2mm PVC edge banding, confirming to IS 12823 Interior grade (Available in Exterior / E1 grades on request). Height – 740mm
Total Height of Workstation – 1140 mm
Storages – Single drawer, Sharing pedestal, Top support pedestal